Subject: [multipathtcp] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 20:53:37 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s really nice to have this update; thanks for all the work on it.

— Section 8.3 —

   Initial values for this registry are give in Table 4

Make it “given”.

Also, as Specification Required includes appointment of a designated expert, it
would help a lot to include some brief guidance to the expert (see RFC 8126).