Subject: [multipathtcp] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-15

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 03:53:06 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, Authors,

Thanks for addressing my comments on -013. It has been READY for the -015
version.

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard track document presents a set of extensions to traditional TCP to
support multipath operation. This document specifies v1 of Multipath TCP,
obsoleting v0 as specified in RFC6824. This document is clear and well written.
There are a small Nit.

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Major issue:  not found.

Minor issue:  not found.

Regards,

Sheng