Subject: IETF-55 DNSEXT Agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:52:57 -0500 (EST)

IETF-55 DNSEXT WG agenda
                Tuesday 2002/11/19  13:00-14:00 Salon II
                Chairs: Randy Bush [email-masked]
                        Olafur Gudmundsson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing                                                         3 min

Working group document status:                                         2 min
   completed WG Last Call, status:
     Restrict KEY            RFC Editors queue
     Obsolete IQuery         RFC Editors queue
     DNSSEC Roadmap          RFC Editors queue
     GSSAPI                  Passed IESG, Needs resolution on conflict with
                                          TSIG RFC.
     AD secure               IESG discussing
     AXFR-clarify            Advanced to IESG
     Unkown Types            Advanced to IESG
     DS                      IETF last call waiting for resolution on one issue
     Discover                Pending minor changes by author, next stop IESG

   in WG last call:
     RFC1886-bis (AAAA) for Draft Standard
     DNSSEC Opt-In
     TKEY Renwal

GSSAPI TISG vs TSIG TKEY issue                     Olafur Gudmundsson  7 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-gss-tsig-05.txt

Opt-in - changes                                   David Blacka        5 min
Opt-in - issues and discussion                     Rob Austein        15 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-04.txt

DS status                                          Olafur Gudmundsson  5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-11.txt

AAAA-bis                                           Vladimir Ksinant    3 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc1886bis-01.txt
http://www.6wind.com/RFC1886/testRFC1886.html

DNSSEC-bis Documents                                Scott Rose         5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-threats-02.txt

Wild card optimation                               Olaf Kolkman        7 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-olaf-dnsext-dnssec-wildcard-optimization-01.txt

Key Signing Flag                                    Olaf Kolkman       5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-02.txt

Donamin name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes
                                                    Hiroshi Kitamura   3 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-02.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>