Subject: RE: djb-discuss list

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:21:39 -0800

This whole conversation has got way way out of control.

I would second the proposition that people should refrain from making
certain accusations.

Regardless of whether you believe an allegation could be proved you
might find it very expensive to do so if someone decided to get as
Quentin Tarrantino would put it 'litigious on your ass'.

	Phill

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:49:15 -0800 (PST)

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>[email-masked] and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

> Quentin Tarrantino would put it 'litigious on your ass'.

	actually, I appreciate that there is now a specific list to 
	discuss software products of the DJB company.  As adults,
	we can refrain from personal invective and focus on the 
	merits of and support issues with DJB company software.

--bill

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>