Subject: Re: draft-danisch-dns-rr-smtp-02.txt

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:32:38 -0700

>>>>> "Dean" == Dean Anderson <[email-masked]> writes:

    Dean> Why is this irrelevant to namedroppers? The entire purpose
    Dean> and effect of the proposed changes should be considered.

Because the angels-on-a-pinhead debate you're having with Phillip
Hallam-Baker does not belong here. If there is a forum for the two of
you to go on and on about ISP anti-spam policies, civil rights, the
FTC, money laundering, and Al-Queda -- to quote just a few of the
random irrelevancies from recent postings -- that forum is definitely
not namedroppers. Now will you please stop hijacking this list so it
can be returned to its purpose, the discussion of DNS protocol issues?
I fail to see how any of these things are even remotely related to a
proposed new RR type. And no, please don't bother enlightening me or,
more importantly, this list...

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>