Subject: (unknown)

From: Olaf M.Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:53:49 +0200

Erik,

Hereby a request for the publication of  
draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-2535typecode-change-03.

Last call | for (version 1) of this document was done May 29  
(http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/ 
msg01157.html.) Issues brought up during the last call and brought up  
by the "Keeping the KEY and SIG typecodes active" thread, dd June 17  
(http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/ 
msg01303.html) have been addressed. A list of changes can be found in  
the document itself.

The working group has consensus for this document to be published as  
proposed standard.

--Olaf Kolkman
   DNSEXT co-chair

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>