Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-06.txt

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:12:11 -0400

At 15:48 -0400 5/11/05, [email-masked] wrote:

>	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-06.txt

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-06.txt

The substantial differences are in section 4 (NS, DNAME, etc.).
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

If you knew what I was thinking, you'd understand what I was saying.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:45:21 +0200

On Wed, 11 May 2005 16:12:11 -0400

> The substantial differences are in section 4 (NS, DNAME, etc.).

Also see:
    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify/
which provides a very nice interface for tracking the changes.

-- Olaf

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:07:43 -0400

>which provides a very nice interface for tracking the changes.

Looks like I need to word wrap it again...the next edition will be 
only changes to that.

(I thought the word wrap was 78 chars.  Some tool told me 72 and I 
trimmed to that.  Now this tool tells me some lines are 1 byte too 
long.)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:08:00 +0000

for some reason, when i ask the ietf site for this doc, it claims it does
not yet exist or has expired.  :(

--bill

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:25:40 -0400

me too.

I went to ftp.ietf.org via an olde-tyme ftp client, "cd 
internet-drafts" and did an mget on "*wcard*6*" and it was there.

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:03:10 +0100

> which provides a very nice interface for tracking the changes.

Anyone who hasn't discovered wdiff needs to :-)

-- 
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html       http://www.thebunker.net/

"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff