Subject: Key Rollover: proposed way forward

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:11:08 -0400

This message is to get the WG mailing list consensus on items that where
discussed in the IETF-66 meeting in Montreal.

The chairs noted that based on reviews submitted in response to:
http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2006/msg00736.html
that number of the proposed solutions look like they meet most/all
requirements as listed in the Key Rollover Requirements document.

The chairs also noted that some of the proposals looked complete while
others needed more work. The chairs asked for the sense-of-the-room
if the working group was ready select one proposal for in depth
review with the goal of selecting that proposal for advancement, unless
problems where discovered during this process.
The sense of the room was that the members of the WG present
supported this.

The chairs then proposed that the timers proposal be selected.
After open discussion, the sense of the room was that this was an
acceptable choice.

The editor noted that text in one section (Trust Anchor deletion)
needed minor word tuning and will issue a new draft soon.

The purpose of this message is get confirmation from the mailing list
on this path forward.

Please reply to namedroppers if you support or object to this path forward.

	Olafur 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:54:03 -0500

>>At 05:11 PM 7/13/2006 -0400, Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair wrote:
>>
>>...

I support the proposal

Alberto F. Martínez
ITESM Monterrey