Subject: DNSEXT WGLC: Evaluating DNSSEC Transition Mechanisms

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:30:46 -0400

Dear colleagues,

This message starts at 3 week last call for this document ending
on midnight July 30'th 2006 (Reykjavik time).
The URL for the document is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans-04.txt

The document is a collection of different approaches to flag
extensions/changes in DNSSEC.
The document is a cumulative list of pros and cons as well
as impact and issues for each possible mechanism.
This document is to be published as Informational to capture the
current knowledge of the state of art of signalling changes in
the DNSSEC protocol.

The document process rules in this group, require that at least
5 members of the working to state that they have read the document
and support it being published.

	Olafur & Olaf

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>