Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Evaluating DNSSEC Transition Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : R. Arends, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document collects and summarizes different proposals for
alternative and additional strategies for authenticated denial in DNS
responses, evaluates these proposals and gives a recommendation for a
way forward.  It is a snapshot of the DNSEXT working group discussion
of June 2004.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.