Subject: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-14

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:32:42 +0100

Dear colleagues,

This message starts a four week working group last call for "Update to
DNAME Redirection in the DNS".  The latest draft, and the history of
the document, can be found at
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname/>.
If approved, the document will obsolete RFC 2672.  If approved, the
document will update RFC 3363 and RFC 4294.

Please read the document carefully.  Please send any remarks you have
about the draft to the working group mailing list. 

The document process rules for this working group require that five
working group members state that they have read the document, and that
there be consensus that the document be published as a standards track
document with a target status of Proposed Standard.

The last call ends at 2008-08-28 17:00 EDT.

Best regards,

Andrew (for the chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>