Subject: [dnsext] Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:44:15 -0400

The chairs and editors of number of DNSSEC related RFC's got this notice
overnight.
This is being posted to the working group for information only, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1000/

As usual, the IETF takes no position with respect to the validity of
IPR claims, and you are reminded to read the relevant Intellectual
Property statement in RFCs of interest to you, and evaluate the claims
of the Intellectual Property holder.

         Olafur and Andrew

>From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
>Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>         [email-masked]
>Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
>X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.64 on 66.92.146.20
>
>Dear Dan Massey, Matt Larson, Rob Austein, Scott Rose, Roy Arends:
>
>An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "DNS Security 
>Introduction
>and Requirements" (RFC4033) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 
>2008-10-02
>and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
>Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of
>the IPR disclosure is "Todd S. Glassey, IP owner's Statement about IPR related
>to RFC 4033, RFC 4034, RFC 4035, RFC 5155, RFC 4310, RFC 5011, RFC 
>4398, and IPR
>claimed in Glassey GeoSpatial Keying and Evidentiary Digital 
>Testimony Models."
>
>The IETF Secretariat