Subject: [dnsext] 1st version of agenda for IETF75

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:01:12 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I just posted the agenda for the DNSEXT meeting at IETF75.  Please
check it to make sure I haven't missed anything.  In particular, if
you requested a slot please verify that I've put you on.

It's posted at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/dnsext.txt.

Thanks,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:51:33 -0400

Dear colleagues,

> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/dnsext.txt.

Someone has pointed out to me that the formatting of that agenda be a
little surprising.  The times on the agenda are the _end_ times for
each item.  You can infer the start time of the item from the end time
of the previous item.  Sorry if this wasn't clear.

Best regards,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.