Subject: [dnsext] agenda updated

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:15:12 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I have just updated the agenda for tomorrow's DNSEXT meeting.  We have
moved the algorithm discussion to the end of the meeting, in order to
allow people from the crypto community to join us in case they can
wrap up another meeting early.

As usual, the agenda is here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/agenda/dnsext.txt.  It has version
number 2009-07-28.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>