Subject: [dnsext] Report from the Chairs

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 03:35:46 -0400

Dear colleagues,

This is the report of the Chairs on WG progress.  The idea is that
we'll put this report on the list, and then we don't need to spend
meeting time going over it.  If you have specific issues with our
report, please do feel free to bring them up during the allotted time
in the meeting.

Published drafts:

    RFC 5452 came out last January.  That was before the San Francisco
    IETF, but DNSEXT didn't have a meeting there and your Chairs
    neglected to prepare this report at the time.

Active drafts:

    * RFC Editor:

    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy

    * WG last call done:

    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256
        To be sent to IESG with request to publish real soon now.

    draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname
        Some issues raised in WGLC.  The editors are addressing them.

    draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated
        Waiting for write-up from shepherd (Olafur).

    * In progress

    draft-ietf-dnsext-axfr-clarify
        Editor requested WGLC; shepherd (Andrew) sent it back to
        address intermingled discussion of IXFR.

    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates
        Editors asked recently for feedback on one open issue.

    draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0
        New editor.  A new version appeared just yesterday.  

Best regards,

Olafur and Andrew 

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>