Subject: [dnsext] RFC 6605 on Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA) for DNSSEC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6605

        Title:      Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm 
                    (DSA) for DNSSEC 
        Author:     P. Hoffman, W.C.A. Wijngaard
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14332
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6605.txt

This document describes how to specify Elliptic Curve Digital
Signature Algorithm (DSA) keys and signatures in DNS Security
(DNSSEC).  It lists curves of different sizes and uses the SHA-2
family of hashes for signatures.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext