Subject: nasreq Proposed November Agenda

From: "Mark Anthony Beadles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:51:54 -0500

Proposed Agenda for IETF NASREQ WG Meeting

-Agenda bashing

-Relation of NASREQ Documents to AAA WG (M. Beadles)

-Discussion of last call of draft-ietf-nasreq-nasmodel-01.txt (M. Beadles)

-Discussion of last call of draft-ietf-nasreq-ext-radpract-01.txt (D.
Mitton)

-Open issues in draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-03.txt (M. Beadles)

-NASREQ AAA Protocol Comparison Document:
draft-ekstein-roamops-protcomp-00.txt (Y. T'Joens)

-RADIUS vs. NASREQ Criteria (M. Beadles)

-SNMP vs. NASREQ Criteria (G. Zorn) (Tentative)

-COPS vs. NASREQ Criteria (D. Mitton)

-Discussion of WG Milestones and Schedule (from NASREQ Charter) (D. Mitton,
M. Beadles)

+        Mark Anthony Beadles         +
+    [email-masked]     +
+ Vox 614.565.1308 Pager 888.660.8427 +