Subject: (NAT) advertisement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:58:08

561 540 4028				       561 540 4028      

		   E MAIL KING AND ASSOCIATES
		  PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 3 YEARS PROVEN E MAIL BLASTING EXPERIENCE!

WORK SMARTER BY HAVING QUALIFIED PEOPLE PHONE YOU, ALREADY 
PREPARED TO BUY.

PUT YOUR COLD CALLING DAYS TO AN END.

TRY US OUT TODAY AND JUDGE THE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF! 10,000 E 
MAILS ARE ONLY $125.00 US.

Do you only market your product or service geographically? Not a 
problem with E Mail King. We can target your e-mail broadcastes 
into the city of your choosing!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED MAILING CONTINOUSLY DONE, WE WILL E 
MAIL YOUR ADD TO 7500 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES DAILY MONDAY THROUGH 
FRIDAY MONTH AFTER MONTH FOR ONLY $250.00 PER MONTH. CALL TODAY 
FOR DETAILS ON THIS FANTASTIC OFFER!!

We provide bulk freindly web hosting! Our rates are $125.00 per 
month with a $75.00 set up fee. 

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN E MAIL SYSTEM, WHY NOT TRY OUR 
SUBCRIPTION SERVICE WHERE YOU WILL RECEIVE 50,000 FRESH GOOD E 
MAIL ADDRESSES EVERY MONTH FOR ONLY $90.00.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING AN E MAIL KING RESELLER? PUT EVEN 
MORE MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET TODAY BY SIGNING UP WITH OUR PROGRAM 
TODAY!! IT DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO JOIN!!

We accept Visa, Mastercard or Cheque by Fax.
	
James 
phone 561 540 4028

_________________________________________________________________

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR LIST, email [email-masked] 
and type in "remove" in the subject header or call (561)540 4028

our mailing address is 
EMAIL KING
1790 Bonhill Rd 
Mississauga Ontario
Canada

 

 
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.