Subject: (NAT) Brethren CoOp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:19:44

Brethren Long Distance CoOp

Hi, Dino Layton here...

You can now help missionaries with every long distance call you 
make.  With the strength of the Brethren CoOp, we can now offer 
you, your family, and your business a rate of 8.9 cents per 
minute on all interstate calls (24 hours / 7days), unbeatable 
in-state rates, and unheard of international rates.  AND, 4% of 
all your phone bills will go towards helping missionaries obtain 
discounted goods and services!  This service includes:

No sign-up fees
No monthly minimums
No service charges
6 second increments
Calling cards at 17 cents per minute (No other charges)
Toll-free numbers at 8.9 cents per minute ($2.00 monthly fee for 
this only)
Reimbursement for switching your long distance service

If you would like to save money on your phone bill while helping 
missionaries, reply to [email-masked] with your name 
and postal address.  We will e-mail you complete information and 
send you applications for service.

Please feel free to call us toll-free if you wish.  Our number is 
(888) 545-4746.

Sincerely,
Dino J. Layton

Dino J. Layton
2900 Emily
Nixa, MO.  65714
Toll-Free (888) 545-4746
Phone: (417) 581-9292
Fax: (417) 581-9393

 

 

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.