Subject: (NAT) Hosting RSIP interoperability workshop

From: "Iyer, Prakash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:48:50 -0800

On behalf of Intel, I'd like to explore the possibility of hosting the first
RSIP interoperability bakeoff. The focus would be on consumer (home, small
to medium business) networks. The time frame I had in mind was middle to end
of March 2000 and the location will be Hillsboro, Oregon. NIC, client OS and
small business interconnect device (routers, gateways etc.) vendors are
welcome to participate. It would be an excellent opportunity to get early
hands-on experience dealing with interoperabilityissues.

I'd like to get some feedback from vendors on:

- Overall focus for the bakeoff.
- Their interest and willingness to participate in the bakeoff.
- If the timeline is agreeable (too early, too late etc.)
- What applications / protocols would they be interested in testing with
RSIP - e.g. IPSec, H.323 IP Telephony etc.

If there is interest, we can work out a more detailed agenda.

Regards.

Prakash Iyer
Intel Corp.; Intel Architecture Labs
[email-masked]

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.