Subject: (NAT) FIXED mailing list loop.

From: Jake Messinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:44:45 -0600 (CST)

Okay I realized the problem. 

[email-masked] was IN the [email-masked] mailing list, I dont
know why... but I took it out...

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Jake Messinger wrote:

> I must temporarily kill the NAT list at portmasters.com. The
> livingston.com mail server keeps looping mail to it.
> 
> 

-- 
~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~
Jake Messinger, VP.	ph:713-772-6690		Visit:	portmasters.com
AMS, Inc.		fx:713-774-3498 		advmed.com
8300 Bissonnet  #400	[email-masked]			disc.cba.uh.edu
Houston, Texas  77074	http://jakes.org		ICQ# 4403734  		

Adjunct Professor	University of Houston, CBA	[email-masked]
~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~

		INVENTOR OF the _.,-*~''~*-,._ SQUIGGLES (c) 1978

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.