Subject: (NAT) default route with nat problem

From: Randy Ridley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:48:37 -0700 (MST)

Hello all :-)

I'm trying to recycle my old pm2 by using it as the dialin server for my
home business machines.

I am using the 10.0.0.0/24 network for my home machines with comos3.9-usa
on the portmaster.

setup is right out of the release notes under NAT Examples.

The problem I am having is that I have a static IP address assigned from
my ISP, but I am dialing into a pool of servers with varying IP's. I need
the default route of the Portmaster to follow whichever IP i am dialed
into.

The system works great if I telnet to the portmaster and manualy set the
route, but that's a real bummer when you want dial-on-demand :-(

Any help is appreciated.

Randy

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.
List archive: <URL:http://www.portmasters.com/archives/>