Subject: (NAT) Footer test

From: "Jake Messinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 13:38:54 -0600

This is a test of the footer information. There should be information 
at the bottom of this email abou the list.

~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~
Jake Messinger, VP.     ph:713-772-6690         Visit:  portmasters.com
AMS, Inc.               fx:713-774-3498                 advmed.com
8300 Bissonnet  #400    [email-masked]                  disc.cba.uh.edu
Houston, Texas  77074   http://jakes.org                ICQ# 4403734

Adjunct Professor       University of Houston, CBA      [email-masked]
~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~

                INVENTOR OF the _.,-*~'^^'~*-,._ SQUIGGLES (c) 1978

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.
List archive: <URL:http://www.portmasters.com/archives/>
<<  END
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.