Subject: The Purpose of the World Page: The goal here is to get an overview of how world markets, and world ADRs, in particular, are performing.

From: Benjamin Holder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:22:53 -0400

SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

Even though IBM has the performance lead, the rest of the pack is
gaining ground. I am not saying we should not spend on things that make
sense, and definitely it is not about not being generous. Microsoft
released the latest beta version of the server, formerly code-named
Longhorn, on Tuesday.
Review: Top four external drives We put four of the leading external
hard drives to the test and found remarkable differences between the
models. This document describes how VMware software can be used with
Double-Take from Double-Take Software to provide solutions for
challenging high availability and disaster recovery problems. Read the
white paper and learn the facts before you implement.

Kearney consultants worldwide can securely search for information across
multiple applications using Oracle Secure Enterprise Search. So some of
his advisers started to gain courage. launched its converged Wi-Fi and
cellular service nationwide today, following the introduction of the
service late last year in Seattle. But, he added, "it's different when
you have the Microsoft engineering team behind a Web site.

com and the respective logos are trademarks of International Data Group
Inc. You choose the biggest flop of all.

Networking: VoIP Goes MainstreamOperating Systems: In the Slow
LaneOperating Systems: Linux Goes GlobalOperating Systems: Should You
Nix Unix? hCalendarDayCurrent, .

But, he added, "it's different when you have the Microsoft engineering
team behind a Web site.

In the next few days, I will also transfer the www. At the same time,
another Gartner analyst urged IT managers to embrace consumer devices.
Go to the webcast  Network Readiness For VoIP Download this white paper,
free, compliments of Shoretel.