Subject: stunned blubber

From: Koch L. Jock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:36:36 +0100

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Like many advances, this stems from lateral thinking when faced with a
research problem. htmlCNN reports that Singapore has banned reproductive
cloning but continues to permit regulated therapeutic cloning research,
a position similar to that of the UK government.

The last couple of years of research into calorie restriction has
uncovered an array of fascinating biochemistry relating to metabolism,
stress, hormones, aging and genetic regulation.

htmlA press release Yahoo! Within three weeks, the researchers saw
improved heart function and reduced scarring compared to a control group
of animals that didn't receive the stem cells.

In the meanwhile, we are in the era of artificial hearts, replacement
joints, and early stage controlled growth of tissue.

But overall, embryonic stem cells still appear to hold the advantage.

phpYour dollars will help to inspire researchers who are working towards
healthy life extension medicine.

Adult stem cells fuse with heart cells, promoting limited growth and
regeneration in ways that are not yet fully understood.
The nerve cells produced the missing chemical, dopamine, but not enough
to cure the disease .

Consequently, De Grey argues that mitochondrial genes would be safer and
less subject to mutation if they were engineered into the nuclear genes.
This means that - if this is indeed the case and this class of damage
can be identified - life span could be greatly extended through medical
interventions performed very early in life.

" We are living at the end of an era: real, effective therapies for
aging could be as little as a few decades away.

" Machine failure rates and human death rates are very similar in form -
which should not be too surprising. " At least some types of cancer
appear to have identifiable stem cells, and trials are underway for
leukemia patients at the University of Kentucky. phpMost of us are
fortunate enough to have a great deal of control over our health and
health risks. Encourage the people you know to pitch in and make a
difference to the future of health and longevity!

Within three weeks, the researchers saw improved heart function and
reduced scarring compared to a control group of animals that didn't
receive the stem cells. The scientist interviewed here suggests a
decades-long timeline, although others estimate the first therapies are
more like ten years away. Human hormone therapies are an uncertain
proposition at this time, no matter what promoters in the anti-aging
marketplace have to say on the matter. " Regenerative medicine will have
a large positive influence on quality and length of life in the decades
ahead. In the late stages of life, death rates level out - it's a high
rate with each year of life, but there is no set upper limit to life
span.

Legislative restrictions, existing and threatened, have already scared
away funding and cost years of potential progress. Those adult stem
cells homed in on damaged heart tissue and latched on, but never got the
rhythm the rest of the heart ticked to . Enthusiasm has waned. The
oldest mouse on record, which lived nearly five years, was a Laron
dwarf. " Slowing the pace of stem cell research has real, ugly
consequences for our future health and longevity.

shtmlFor example, one of the chief causes of aging is mutations in
mitochondrial genes.

Criminalization of this research - threatened and actual - has caused
great harm to progress towards cures for age-related and other
degenerative conditions.
In this case, scientists were struggling to create a mouse version of
the disease.

Whatever the answers turn out to be, knowledge is power in medical
research. He linked each of these genes together in an impressive
graphic according to how they influence each other .

" Knowledge is at the root of all modern medical progress - especially
in areas like regenerative medicine, where we seek to manipulate
existing cellular processes.

Moreover, the response to stress was superior in the stem cell-treated
hearts, and there were no deaths or evidence of abnormal heart rhythms.

goal in cloning is to understand what goes wrong in a disease like
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's or diabetes. Reliability theory, at root,
predicts life span and mean time to failure for a machine composed of a
number of redundant components with given failure rates. This may or may
not be the case, but the science of growth hormones is certainly poorly
explored and complex. Moreover, the response to stress was superior in
the stem cell-treated hearts, and there were no deaths or evidence of
abnormal heart rhythms.

Within three weeks, the researchers saw improved heart function and
reduced scarring compared to a control group of animals that didn't
receive the stem cells. And the fact that it supports what we see in the
animal studies is important.