Subject: The Regex class contains a Matches method that returns a MatchCollection that you could use.

From: Gibbons <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:47:33 +0530

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

First, it is not case-sensitive, and using collations within the query
to perform the tests would make it unruly. The new method is added to
the partial class that contains all of your functions.
These Shape objects are the key to creating Visio applications. The
button has a callback specified for the onAction called OnClick. Unlike
shared add-ins, there is no need to cast the object to the correct
Office Application type because the VSTO project template sets the
correct type for the add-in you are creating. Data Extraction within
MatchesSimilar to returning matches, we can also extract data from each
match.

In the OnLoad callback, Office passes a reference to the Ribbon
instance.
As long as there aren't too many, you will see significant performance
gain if you use Compiled on expressions that are heavily used.
MatchesRather than determining if a string matches a pattern, it is
sometimes desirable to extract every match.

Properties are stored in a Cell object.