Subject: spunky commandment

From: gestation <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:39:17 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Latest Web News AVG Anti-Virus Updates Ju.
Interested exhibitors, please contact IBRIX Co. Latest Web News AVG
Anti-Virus Updates Ju. The profile page that you create for your
Facebook account can be as personal or as plain as you want it to be.

Product information, sourced via the internet, is a major influence on
consumer purchasing decisions. com - Edit Your SiteEditing your Web site
couldn't be easier.

Oh, and Dragomir swiped the towels from the Fellows' restroom, too.

Charmed by the spirit of Plucky Little Burgundy, Londoners flock to its
aid - "Bundles to Burgundy" is the inevitable headline.

Whitehall is alarmed - negotions between Burgundy and HM Government go
nowhere, and a state of siege is declared.