Subject: announcer

From: Nolan Cora <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:19:08 +0200

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

"The opportunities are many but the market waits for no one.

" Other reviewers noted that they found Cisco TelePresence "as
impressive as its hype" and believed it is "a potential killer app.

One of De Beer's prototype start-ups was a video communications system
that has received wide acclaim for delivering a true "in-person" virtual
conference experience.

Charles Waltner is a freelance writer in Piedmont, Calif. Hargadon says
that Cisco, as the world's leading maker of equipment that runs the
Internet, has a dizzying array of directions to point its considerable
resources. "When these pioneering business leaders and technologists
joined Cisco, they didn't stop becoming innovative," Giancarlo says.
Despite its two decades of historic business and technological
achievements some industry observers tend to discount the networking
leader's in-house innovations because of its many acquisitions.

Indigenous Innovation Cisco hopes ETG's success will also put to rest
what Cisco executives see as a damaging misconception. I think it is
fair to say we debunked that theory, and we plan to do the same with
internal venturing.

De Beer, for example, helped lead the company's major triumph with
IP-based telephone systems. , networking equipment manufacturer has
launched its first formal "internal venturing" operation, a group
dedicated to hatching all-new billion-dollar businesses from within the
company.

Though other companies have also launched ultra-high quality video
systems for multimedia meetings, Cisco TelePresence has received
resounding applause from anyone who has experienced it firsthand.

I think it is fair to say we debunked that theory, and we plan to do the
same with internal venturing. "When you get bigger, that's where the
challenges come in.

An idea about ideas, really.

After its strongest performance in five years, the company is flush with
cash and in excellent financial health.

Hargadon says that Cisco, as the world's leading maker of equipment that
runs the Internet, has a dizzying array of directions to point its
considerable resources.

I think it is fair to say we debunked that theory, and we plan to do the
same with internal venturing. "ETG not only creates new products but
also becomes a driver for sales of existing products," De Beer says.

" Integration and Growth Regardless of the idea, De Beer says
integration is a touchstone for his group. Lucky ones might start a new
business within ETG.

An idea about ideas, really.

And judging by early indicators, they may be on to something. When Cisco
started its acquisition strategy, the common attitude in the industry
was that mergers and acquisition don't work for technology.

" ETG, which works out of Cisco's headquarters in San Jose, Calif.

"The opportunities are many but the market waits for no one. Chris
Lewis, a lead analyst for Ovum, an international technology consultancy,
says Cisco is well served to put greater emphasis on integrated
communications tools.

Hargadon says that Cisco, as the world's leading maker of equipment that
runs the Internet, has a dizzying array of directions to point its
considerable resources.
Over the past few years, Cisco has focused on getting back on track
after the bursting of the Internet bubble. De Beer, for example, helped
lead the company's major triumph with IP-based telephone systems.

Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Cookie Policy and Trademarks of
Cisco Systems, Inc.

"The number-one concern for multi-nationals to the corner store is
simplification," he says. Most of these technologies have also garnered
initial praise from customers and industry observers.

Despite its two decades of historic business and technological
achievements some industry observers tend to discount the networking
leader's in-house innovations because of its many acquisitions.
" During the dot-com era, Cisco did not need more drivers for growth.

One of De Beer's prototype start-ups was a video communications system
that has received wide acclaim for delivering a true "in-person" virtual
conference experience. Most of these technologies have also garnered
initial praise from customers and industry observers. Most of these
technologies have also garnered initial praise from customers and
industry observers. Everyone can innovate in his or her own jobs.
Hargadon says that Cisco, as the world's leading maker of equipment that
runs the Internet, has a dizzying array of directions to point its
considerable resources. " During the dot-com era, Cisco did not need
more drivers for growth. "The opportunities are many but the market
waits for no one.

"ETG is planting the seeds to Cisco's future," he says.

, networking equipment manufacturer has launched its first formal
"internal venturing" operation, a group dedicated to hatching all-new
billion-dollar businesses from within the company.
Now, however, the company is well prepared to support such an ambitious
undertaking as internal venturing.

" Integration and Growth Regardless of the idea, De Beer says
integration is a touchstone for his group.
One of De Beer's prototype start-ups was a video communications system
that has received wide acclaim for delivering a true "in-person" virtual
conference experience.
"This is the first videoconferencing system I've seen that has the
opportunity to change the way people interact with one another.
One of De Beer's prototype start-ups was a video communications system
that has received wide acclaim for delivering a true "in-person" virtual
conference experience. "But these days everyone talks over IP.
"But these days everyone talks over IP.