Subject: [Nea] NEA "problem statement" I-D submitted

From: "Susan Thomson \(sethomso\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:23:49 -0500

Folks
 
This is a heads-up that a first draft of the  co-authored "problem
statement" I-D  for "network endpoint assessment" has been sent to the
secretariat for publication
(draft-thomson-nea-problem-statement-00.txt).
 
The intent of the draft is to help us reach a common understanding of
terms and model, and facilitate a discussion for identifying and
prioritizing interfaces that may be candidates for standardization in
the IETF.
 
Input from this discussion will be used to revise the document and scope
a BOF on this topic currently targeted for the Spring meeting.
 
We would appreciate your feedback as soon as possible as BOF preparation
timelines are fast approaching. (Please note I'll be out of the office
and out of email contact from today till Jan 9, but Steve Hanna and
Thomas Hardjono will be around. Steve is looking into posting the draft
on a public site as well in the interim.).
 
Thanks
Susan (and Steve and Thomas)

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea