Subject: [Nea] Draft agenda for NEA WG meeting at IETF67

From: "Susan Thomson \(sethomso\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:54:50 -0500

The NEA WG meeting will be held Tues Nov 7 at 15h20-17h20.

The draft agenda is: 
* Preliminaries (Minute-takers/Blue sheets) (5 mins)
* Agenda bashing (5 mins)
* Discussion of requirements I-D (90 mins)
  --- draft-khosravi-nea-requirements-01.txt 
* Process for revising requirements I-D (20 mins)

Please note that, because NEA WG has just recently been chartered, the
requirements I-D has not been updated since before the last IETF and
therefore does not reflect charter discussions since that time. The
presentation on requirements will take into account the current charter,
and the process for revising the requirements I-D is a topic for
discussion at the meeting.

Please contact the chairs with any other topics that you would like to
see added to the agenda ([email-masked], [email-masked]).

Thanks
Susan

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:54:17 -0500

> Please note that, because NEA WG has just recently been chartered, 

_has_ nea been chartered?  I don't see any mention of it on the ietf 
working group web pages, haven't seen any announcement sent to 
ietf-announce, and can't find any mention of it in the minutes that have 
been posted.

Keith