Subject: [Nea] Requirements for MTI PT

From: "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:42:25 -0400

I would like to start a separate thread on this question, which came up
during discussion of draft-ietf-nea-requirements-02.txt:

> Do we want to require the mandatory to implement (MTI) PT protocol to
> support both assessment before and during network access and to
support
> both client-triggered and server-triggered reassessment?

Personally, I think this is a tall order. It would be nice to have one
MTI protocol that supports all these things. Maybe it should be
preferred
but I don't think we should make it a requirement.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Steve

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea