Subject: [Nea] Request for new Attributes and Component Types (subtypes) for PA

From: "Paul Sangster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:27:09 -0700

As discussed in Dublin, we have a tight schedule for the PA and PB specs
prior to WGLC, so need to make major progress right away on all major
open topics for the specifications.  The primary open question for PA is
to complete the standard attribute name space and list of component
types (subtypes) for the 1.0 spec.  The editors are currently working on
additional attribute proposals, but we would like to hear from the WG.
 
At the start of open mic in Dublin, we presented 2 slides (32 and 33)
listing the currently defined attributes and components and requested
feedback from the WG (see slides at
www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/slides/nea-0.ppt).  The editors would
like to request a final call for new attributes and components types for
PA by 5PM PDT on Aug 22nd.  Proposals should describe the need and use
of the new attribute (or component type) and any associated information
required.  This will enable us to get another revision out by the end of
August and stay on schedule.
 
Thanks,
 
Paul and Kaushik
PA Editors

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea