Subject: [Nea] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute Protocol (PA) Compatible with TNC
	Author(s)       : K. Narayan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-03.txt
	Pages           : 91
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document specifies PA-TNC, a Posture Attribute Protocol 
identical to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-M 1.0 protocol.  
The document then evaluates PA-TNC against the requirements 
defined in the NEA Requirements specification. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL 
NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and 
"OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described 
in RFC 2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.