Subject: [nemo] Launching Requirement Discussion

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:12:34 +0900 (JST)

Dear all, 

It seems that we have a couple of new/updated drafts to discuss the
requirements, but I haven't seen an announcement from all the authors,
so I'm not sure about what is on the table.

So far, I have seen:
      draft-ernst-nemo-requirements-00.txt 
      draft-ng-nemo-aaa-use-00.txt 
      draft-janneteau-nemo-requirements-00.txt 
      draft-sarikaya-nemo-archreqs-00.txt 

Is anything missing from this list ? I haven't seen an update of TJ's.

Anyway, may I ask all people interested in clearing up the
requirements to read the drafts and to figure out what are their
commonalities and divergences and comment on what is new, what is
still not clear, and what is missing ? 

So far, draft-ng-nemo-aaa has interesting new input about access
control; I haven't read the other drafts yet.

At the meeting, we will have someone to report the results of the
discussion on the requirements, so you should better all express your
views now, before everything is put in shape, hopefully before the
meeting.

Thierry