Subject: [nemo] From now, please post to NEMO, not MONET

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:44:11 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

As part of the process of creating the working group, we have moved
the former MONET mailing and web page to NEMO.

You don't need to subscribe to the new list, all people on the list
have been automatically unsubscribed from MONET and subscribed to
NEMO.

From now, please only post to [email-masked].  If you still send
to monet by mistake, you will receive a message requesting you to post
to nemo.

You will find the archives at
http://www.nal.motlabs.com/mailman/listinfo/nemo ; both the NEMO
archives starting from today, and the MONET archives until today. The
MONET archives may not be pleasant to read, though.

We will soon have our official web page on http://www.ietf.org, and
our additional web page for NEMO is
http://www.nal.motlabs.com/nemo/. Please update your bookmarks.

If you have any enquiry, please feel free to ask.

And, shall I say, "Short life to the NEMO WG" :-)

Thierry