Subject: [nemo] minutes SD available, for whoever is wondering

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:35:23 +0200

This is normally announced by Chairs, sorry for interfering.

The minutes of the last meeting in San Diego are available on the NEMO
website, since some time now.  For whoever is wondering.

Thanks,

Alex

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:40:58 +0900

Hi,

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:35:23 +0200
> website, since some time now.  For whoever is wondering.

Well, this is also available on the official IETF proceeding web site.
Together with all slides. I assume every body knows about that, but we
could certainly have posted a note on the ML, right.

For next IETF, I've just asked a 2h slot. We don't yet have any agenda;
I personaly think it should include the following items:
- WG doc status 
- Prefix delegation for NEMO Basic Support
- RO problem statement (not "solutions")
- Multihoming problem statement
- HAHA
- WG charter

If there are other subjects that you think should be discussed, I would
recommend to first initiate a discussion on the ML; we can certainly add
more topics based on interest.

Thierry.