Subject: [nemo] New Internet Draft - AAA for NEMO

From: "sungmin baek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:24:07 +0900

Dear all,

My name is Sungmin Baek, a master student at Seoul National University.

I co-worked a new Internet draft with professor Kwon and other people.

It is about Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Protocol for NEMO.

The mobility transparency is the key advantage of the NEMO basic support
protocol.

Also, from the point of view of ISPs, how to charge a VMN for its network
usage is a critical issue.

Proposed AAA protocol allows to authenticate VMNs and to account its network
usage while keeping the mobility transparency.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwon-aaa-nemo-00.txt

Any questions and comments welcome.

Here is the abstract

The purpose of this paper is to describe an AAA protocol designed for

   NEMO services.  The proposed AAA protocol retains the NEMO mobility

   transparency in the NEMO basic support protocol, while providing all

   the required AAA functionalities for mobile network nodes.  In

   addition, the proposed AAA protocol reduces authentication latency by

   localizing AAA process.

Thanks,

Baek.