Subject: [nemo] Draft NEMO Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:16:12 +0900

Dear all,

The draft NEMO WG agenda (as of 25th) is posted on the usual NEMO
additional web page: 
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf63/nemo-ietf63-agenda.txt 

We have received some requests that we have decided not to list on the
current draft agenda because we either think that not enough discussion
has been generated, or that the relation with the current NEMO
activities has not been established.  For those people falling in the
former case, we may still consider the requests based on actual
discussion and interest on the mailing list from now until the meeting,
to the condition that there is adequate time left during our session
(which seems to be the case as of today).

Let me remind everyone that IETF meetings are not for "presenting
drafts", but to discuss the issues related to these drafts and to make
some decisions like e.g. adopting a draft as a WG document, etc. On a
general basis, prior discussion is assumed on the ML. Exceptions to this
are topics that fall very well into the priorities of the WG.

Thierry.

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:58:32 +0200

Hi Thierry,

thanks for the agenda, just one question:

w.r.t.

5v Status of the forthcoming analysis draft ......................... 
15mins
    Masufumi Watari

    "Network Mobility Route Optimization Solution Space Analysis"
    (draft-ietf-nemo-ro-space-analysis-00.txt not published yet)

do you think we will have the chance to have 
draft-ietf-nemo-ro-space-analysis-00.txt available before the meeting?

regards, marcelo

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:13:04 +0900

> draft-ietf-nemo-ro-space-analysis-00.txt available before the meeting?

No. The team will report the current status, that's all. The draft
should be published sometimes after mid-august if everything is going
alright.

Thierry

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:57:18 -0700

hi Thierry,

can we have a small slot to discuss on how to proceed with
Global HAHA? The draft is at
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-global-haha-00.txt

I still think this belongs in NEMO rather than in MONAMI6.

Vijay