Subject: [nemo] New draft: Failover for multiple mobile routers

From: Jiho Ryu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:14:52 +0900

Hi all,

We have submitted a new draft on the failover for multiple mobile
routers in a mobile network.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ryu-nemo-mr-failover-00.txt

Here is an abstract:
This draft proposed the use of multiple mobile routers in a single
NEMO. Failed mobile router is replaced by another mobile router
using "prefix peer" relationship among mobile routers in a NEMO.
"prefix peer" relationship enables a mobile router's prefix to be
handled by another mobile router.

Any questions and comments are welcome at anytime. :-)

Regards
Jiho Ryu.

-- 
Ryu, Jiho
Master Course
Multimedia and Mobile Communications Lab.,
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Seoul National University