Subject: [nemo] CFP 2nd WONEMO event in January 2007 - in conjunction with SAINT

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:06:39 +0200

Dear all,

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.] 

It's my  pleasure to announce that we will hold a 2nd edition of WONEMO
(WOrkshop on NEtwork MObility) in January 2007, but this time in
conjunction with the SAINT conference, and still in Japan (hopefully, in
2008 we will move to another country).  Note that the papers must not
exceed 4 pages and that we are seeking papers dealing with any approach
for supporting network mobility (i.e. not only IETF's NEMO Basic
Support, but also BGP-4, LIN6, etc).

The CFP is attached and can be found at the following web page:
http://www.nautilus6.org/events/wonemo2007/

Link to the list of all workshops colocated with SAINT:
http://infonet.cse.kyutech.ac.jp/conf/saint07/workshops/CFPaper/index.html

Please don't hesitate to pass this information around you to other
people known to be working on any network-mobility related topic.

PS: There have been CFPs much less on topic than the following one; in
any case it's should be our policy to accept on this list posts
advertising NEMO-related events]

Regards,
Dr. Ryuji Wakikawa and Dr. Thierry Ernst, co-organizers of WONEMO'07.