Subject: Timer on Optional NETCONF Application Mappings

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:53:34 -0800

Hi,

[This mostly comes from the ADs, but Simon and I agree with it.]

We are concerned, especially from some recent emails,
that the optional BEEP and SOAP application mappings are
not being implemented.

As any good engineer knows, you are done when you finish
taking things out, not when you finish adding things.

When we do our implementation reports in a year or so for standards
advancement, if there aren't multiple independent complete implementations
using BEEP and SOAP, then those application mapping documents will go 
Historic.

thanks,
Andy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>