Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-tls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NETCONF over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : M. Badra, I. Hajjeh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-tls-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-05-27

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to 
install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.  
This document describes how to use the Transport Layer Protocol (TLS) 
to secure NETCONF exchanges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf