Subject: [Netconf] New version of draft-ietf-netconf-tls

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:34:24 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

After the WGLC, I posted a revised version of draft-ietf-netconf-tls,
which addresses comments and issues raised during the WGLC. Below is a
summary of changes, please don't hesitate to read the document and send
your comments on any missed point.

Changes from -04

  Removed any text related to PSK based authentication.

  Revised to TLS with certificate-based mutual authentication.

  Removed Cipher Suite Requirements section which was redundant with TLS.

  Added small clarifications to the "Introduction" and "Endpoint
  Authentication and Identification" sections.

  Section 2.1: Included mandatory to implement cipher suites that track
               future versions of the TLS

  Section 2.2: Revised the connection closure session with regards to
               TLS 1.2

  Section 5:   Revised to help IANA with the port assignment.

  Section 8:   Removed RFC4086 and RFC4279 from the reference section

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-05.txt

Best regards,
Badra

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf