Subject: [Netconf] delete-config on candidate?

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 16:58:47 -0700

Hi,

What is the resolution to this 4741bis issue?

Currently the YANG module says the allowed
sources to delete are 'startup' or an <url> file.
The text section does not say candidate is disallowed.

The discard-changes operation seems easier to use than
delete-config with a parameter.  The draft needs to be
updated one way or the other.

Andy

---

From: Phil Shafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:48:22 -0400

>The text section does not say candidate is disallowed.

The <delete-config> definition need not list all disallowed options.
But the section on :candidate does not like <delete-config> as a
modified operation.  This means delete-config is not allowed.

Thanks,
 Phil