Subject: [Netconf] WG last call to approve [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5717 (2657)

From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 12:47:02 +0100

This is a WG Last Call to make sure we have consensus
on an errata report to RFC 5717.

Please respond/comment no later than Dec 17 2010 (any time zone).

Based on the errata report, Martin even found another error.
Fixing both, Martin has come up with the following text:

Type: Technical (but it is in non-normative Appendix C)

Section: Appendix C (page 22)

In Step 6, Original Text:

        <select xmlns:usr="http://example.com/users">
          /usr:top/usr:users/user[usr:name="Joe"]"
        </select>

Corrected Text:

        <select xmlns:usr="http://example.com/users">
          /usr:top/usr:users/usr:user[usr:name="Joe"]
        </select>

In step 7, Original Text:

        <locked-node xmlns:usr="http://example.com/users">
            /usr:top/usr:users/user[usr:name="Joe"]"
        </locked-node>

Corrected Text:

        <locked-node xmlns:usr="http://example.com/users">
            /usr:top/usr:users/usr:user[usr:name="Joe"]
        </locked-node>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:35:43 +0100

> Fixing both, Martin has come up with the following text:

[...]

I agree with Martin's fix.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>