Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 19:16:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server and RESTCONF Server Configuration Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2014-12-11

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model and a
   RESTCONF server configuration data model.  These data models enable
   configuration of the NETCONF and RESTCONF services themselves,
   including which transports are supported, what ports the servers
   listens on, whether call-home is supported, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 03:22:26 +0000

Dear WG,

This update contains the following changes:

   *  Removed all refs to the old ietf-system-tls-auth module

   *  Removed YANG 1.1 style if-feature statements (loss some
      expressiveness)

   *  Removed the read-only (config false) lists of SSH host-keys and
      TLS certs

   *  Added an if-feature around session-options container

   *  Added ability to configure trust-anchors for SSH X.509 client
      certs

   *  YANG modules now import by revision, per best practice

   *  Added support for RESTCONF server

   *  Added RFC Editor instructions

Thanks,
Kent

On 12/11/14, 10:16 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf