Subject: [Netconf] Updated draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-03

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:33:47 +0200

Hi,

A minor revision to avoid expiration.
Any comments will be welcome.

Thanks,
Tal.

A new version of I-D, draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tal Mizrahi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mm-netconf-time-capability
Revision:       03
Title:          Time Capability in NETCONF
Document date:  2014-12-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          28
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-03.txt
Status:          
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-03
Diff:            
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-03

Abstract:
    This document defines a capability-based extension to the Network
    Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) that allows time-triggered
    configuration and management operations. This extension allows
    NETCONF clients to invoke configuration updates according to
    scheduled times, and allows NETCONF servers to attach timestamps to
    the data they send to NETCONF clients.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.​