Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:55:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-05

Abstract:
   This document presents NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home,
   which respectively enable a NETCONF/RESTCONF server to initiate a
   secure connection to a NETCONF/RESTCONF client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 23:05:20 +0000

Dear NETCONF WG,

This update to the call home draft primarily adds support for RESTCONF
Call Home, per WG consensus from the IETF 91 meeting.

This version of the draft is the first candidate for last call.  My only
comments are:

1. The draft seems very busy now with all the "NETCONF/RESTCONF" and
"SSH/TLS" switches, but I'm unsure how to make it any easier to read.
Suggestions would be very welcome!

2. Does there need to be special comments for the editor to replace
temporary strings like "XXXX" and "PORT-X" to the IANA-assigned values?
Is there a reference that explains how that is suppose to be done?

Thanks,
Kent

On 12/5/14, 5:55 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Netconf mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf