Subject: [Netconf] RESTCONF #13: ietf-yang-library

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:32:08 -0800

Hi,

There is no action to take on this issue.

https://github.com/netconf-wg/restconf/issues/13

The next revision of the RESTCONF draft will still
contain this module.

Raise any objections on the mailing list.

Andy

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:58:25 +0100 (CET)

> Raise any objections on the mailing list.

If we are going to use this module as the basis for YANG 1.1
conformance (or at least YANG 1.1 optimized advertisement), I prefer
to move it to a separate document.

/martin

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:14:29 -0800

> to move it to a separate document.

I agree. So this issue is tied to NETMOD Y45.

Andy

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:13:35 +0000

>I agree. So this issue is tied to NETMOD Y45.

Right, this is what I meant in yesterday's meeting by there being a good
reason to having it in another draft.  The use of ietf-yang-library is not
specific to RESTCONF, as NETCONF servers can (should?) use it too.

BTW, maybe a different name would be more descriptive: ietf-yang-modules
or ietf-yang-conformance?

Thanks,
Kent