Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 05:49:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the NETCONF Protocol over Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Mutual X.509 Authentication
        Authors         : Mohamad Badra
                          Alan Luchuk
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-11

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
   This document describes how to use the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol with mutual X.509 authentication to secure the exchange of
   NETCONF messages.  This revision of RFC 5539 documents the new
   message framing used by NETCONF 1.1 and it obsoletes RFC 5539.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/