Subject: [netconf] Draft 113 Agenda posted

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 22:24:00 +0000

A draft agenda has been posted.  Please review and let the chairs (CC-ed) know if any updates are needed.

Kent (and Mahesh)

Agenda for the NETCONF 113 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-netconf

Session:

   Monday, March 21, 2022
   Afternoon Session II (14:30-16:30 UTC, 09:30-11:30 EST, 06:30-08:30 PDT)

WG Chairs:

   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

   ICS:           https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/sessions/netconf.ics
   MeetEcho:      https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/?group=netconf
   Audio Only:    https://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/netconf/1.m3u

Available During and After Session:

   Notes:         https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-113-netconf
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/session/netconf
   Drafts (PDF):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf
   Drafts (TGZ):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz

Available After Session:

   Recording:     http://www.meetecho.com/ietf113/recordings#NETCONF (A/V/ + chat)

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Status and Issues on Client-Server Suite of Drafts (20 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-22
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-17
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-24
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-12
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-27
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-27
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-09
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-25
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-25
   Discussion Leader: Kent Watsen

   UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (15 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-05
   Discussion Leader: Pierre Francois

Non-Chartered items:

   Per-Node Capabilities for Optimum Operational Data Collection (15 mins)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-03
   Discussion Leader: Benoit Claise

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification (15 mins)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-09
   Discussion Leader: Qiufang Ma

   Transaction ID Mechanism for NETCONF (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id-01
   Discussion Leader: Jan Lindblad

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 23:58:47 +0000

The agenda has been updated to include the following discussion:

   Problem Statement and Use Cases of Adaptive Traffic Data Collection (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-he-adaptive-collecting-problem-usecases-00
   Discussion Leader: Xiaoming He

Thanks,
Kent (and Mahesh)

Session:

   Monday, March 21, 2022

WG Chairs:

Available After Session:

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)

Chartered items:

Non-Chartered items:

   Problem Statement and Use Cases of Adaptive Traffic Data Collection (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-he-adaptive-collecting-problem-usecases-00
   Discussion Leader: Xiaoming He

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 22:33:31 +0000

The agenda has been updated.  The update sets the correct timezones as follows:

   Afternoon Session II (14:30-16:30 CET, 13:30-15:30 UTC, 09:30-11:30 EST)

Thanks,
Kent (and Mahesh)

Session:

   Monday, March 21, 2022
   Afternoon Session II (14:30-16:30 CET, 13:30-15:30 UTC, 09:30-11:30 EST)

WG Chairs:

Available After Session:

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)

Chartered items:

Non-Chartered items: