Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:37:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Types and Groupings for Cryptography
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-22.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document presents a YANG 1.1 (RFC 7950) module defining
   identities, typedefs, and groupings useful to cryptographic
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-22.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-22

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts