Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 01:21:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Thomas Graf
                          Pierre Francois
                          Alex Huang Feng
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an UDP-based notification mechanism to
   collect data from networking devices.  A shim header is proposed to
   facilitate the data streaming directly from the publishing process on
   network processor of line cards to receivers.  The objective is to
   provide a lightweight approach to enable higher frequency and less
   performance impact on publisher and receiver processes compared to
   already established notification mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts