Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:41:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for TCP Clients and TCP Servers
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines three YANG 1.1 modules to support the
   configuration of TCP clients and TCP servers.  The modules include
   basic parameters of a TCP connection relevant for client or server
   applications, as well as client configuration required for traversing
   proxies.  The modules can be used either standalone or in conjunction
   with configuration of other stack protocol layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts