Subject: Re: [netlmm] #106: Editorial Changes for REQ draft from Jari Arkko

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:22:20 -0000

#106: Editorial Changes for REQ draft from Jari Arkko
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                        |      Status:  closed                  
  Priority:  trivial                       |   Milestone:  milestone3              
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
Resolution:  fixed                         |    Keywords:  REQ draft               
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Fixed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/106>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:22:02 -0000

#106: Editorial Changes for REQ draft from Jari Arkko
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]      |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new                     
 Priority:  trivial                       |   Milestone:  milestone3              
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req  |     Version:  2.0                     
 Keywords:  REQ draft                     |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Editorial:

 >            Localized Mobillity Management", Internet draft, Work in

 Typo.

 >      care of address conceptually is within the micromobiity domain

 Typo.

 >      Goal #3 Location privacy: The mobile node mantains a local care-of

 Typo.

 >      scalablity. The IETF host-based protocols require host software

 Typo.

 >      fufilled.

 Typo.

 >      WLAN switch approach used between WLAN switches in different

 Once you resolve one of the nohost-ps DISCUSSes that dealt with
 comparisons to WLANs, please update this document as well so that
 we don't get the same DISCUSS here.

 >      requires proper bidirectional authentication and authorization of

 s/bidirectional/mutual/?

 Finally, Idnits reports these problems:

 >  Miscellaneous warnings:
 >  - Line 29 has weird spacing: '...    The  list ...'
 >  - Line 72 has weird spacing: '... mobile  node ...'
 >  - Line 77 has weird spacing: '...s,  and  also ...'
 >  - Line 116 has weird spacing: '...agement  probl...'
 >  - Line 124 has weird spacing: '... subnet  confi...'
 >  - (65 more instances...)
 >

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:32:35 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 W.r.t. WLAN switches, I don't think there will be any impact on this text,
 since the PS draft just needed a definition.

 W.r.t. the spacing comments of idnits, this is probably some result of MS
 Windows paragraph justification algorithm. I'd prefer not to have to hand
 edit the text or covert to xml2rfc at this point.