Subject: Re: [netlmm] #24: Setting MN/AR/MAP as DHCPv6 client/relay/server fixes issues #22 and #23

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:28:22 -0000

#24: Setting MN/AR/MAP as DHCPv6 client/relay/server fixes issues #22 and #23
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  closed                 
  Priority:  trivial                     |   Milestone:  milestone1             
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if  |     Version:  2.0                    
Resolution:  fixed                       |    Keywords:                         
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * status:  reopened => closed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/24>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm