Subject: [netlmm] #95: Normative References

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:26:58 -0000

#95: Normative References
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-threats  |     Version:  2.0             
 Keywords:  normative references       |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reference [1], "Problem Statement for Network-based Localized Mobility
 Management", and reference [3], "Mobility Related Terminology", should be
 normative.  Pekka Savola mentioned this.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/95>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm