Subject: [netlmm] Closing Ticket #93 ("MAG Compromise")

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:45:40 +0200

Hello,

ticket #93 (see link below) deals with MAG compromise.  This issue is
discussed in section 2.2, "MAG Compromise or Impersonation", of the
NETLMM Threats document.  I hence closed the ticket and set the
resolution to "fixed".

  http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/93

Note that section 2.2 in the NETLMM Threats document used to be section
2.1 in the previous draft version.

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm