Subject: Re: [netlmm] #23: Multicast IPv6 ND triggers cause many ARs to send UPDATEs when there are many ARs on the link.

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 11:25:17 -0000

#23: Multicast IPv6 ND triggers cause many ARs to send UPDATEs when there are
many ARs on the link.
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                      |      Status:  assigned               
  Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:  milestone1             
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if  |     Version:  2.0                    
Resolution:                              |    Keywords:                         
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * cc:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/23>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm