Subject: [netlmm] #88: Need to update assumed NETLMM protocol

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:14:15 -0000

#88: Need to update assumed NETLMM protocol
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |      Status:  new                    
 Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:                         
Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if  |     Version:  1.0                    
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 {{{
 James Kempf wrote:
 >
 > 1) The assumed NETLMM protocol needs to be updated to be based on
 > the actual NETLMM protocol, as soon as we get a WG draft.
 }}}

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/trac/ticket/88>
netlmm <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/>
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: netlmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:25:32 -0000

#88: Need to update assumed NETLMM protocol
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  task                        |      Status:  assigned               
  Priority:  major                       |   Milestone:                         
 Component:  draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if  |     Version:  1.0                    
Resolution:                              |    Keywords:                         
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => assigned
  * type:  defect => task