Subject: [netlmm] Update of I-D on PMIP6 indication and mobility discovery

From: "Damic, Damjan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:53:09 +0100

Hello,

We revised the draft dealing with mobility indications and mode
discovery, aimed at resolving the PMIP6 & MIP6 interaction problem.
We believe the proposed mechanims deal well with all three scenarios
analyzed in draft-giaretta-netlmm-mip-interactions-02.

The newest submission is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discove
r-02.txt 
(now merging approaches previously described in
draft-krishnan-netlmm-pmip-sel-00 and
draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01)

Comments and reviews are most appreciated.

Kind regards,
Damjan

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm