Subject: [netlmm] FW: draft-haddad-netlmm-pmipv6-privacy-00

From: "Wassim Haddad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:53:35 -0500

Hi,

FYI,

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Filename:	 draft-haddad-netlmm-pmipv6-privacy
Revision:	 00
Title:		 On Providing Light SeND and Privacy Extensions for Proxy MIPv6 (PMIPv6)

Abstract:
This document describes a light and CGA free version of the secure
neighbor discovery protocol combined with a privacy extension for the
Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol.                                                                                  
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm