Subject: [netlmm] FW: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:05:00 -0600

Dear All,

This draft identify the two most common multihoming scenarios and
present some analysis of PMIPv6 support for such scenarios.

We appreciate your comments and review.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Proxy MIPv6 support for Mobile Nodes with
Multihoming
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, M. Khalil
	Filename        :
draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2007-11-12

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility protocol which provides IP
mobility for a regular IPv6 mobile node without the involvement of the
IPv6 host.  Whenever a mobile node is attached to a PMIPv6 domain via a
mobility access gateway, MAG, it appears to the mobile node as if it is
attached to the same home link and thus the mobile node may think that
it is not roaming away from home.  An issue has been raised with respect
to the base PMIPv6 protocol support of a mobile node with multiple
physical interfaces.  This issue has been referenced as PMIPv6 support
for multihoming mobile node.  This document describes the multihoming
issue as it relates to PMIPv6 and provides an analysis to all scenarios
that have been identified thus far.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-sup
port-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm