Subject: [netlmm] PMIPv6 RO issues in PMIPv6-MIPv6 interactions

From: "Genadi Velev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:37:48 +0100

Hello folks,

we submitted an I-D on the issues that occur with route optimization in
the interactions scenarios between PMIPv6 and MIPv6. The described
issues can impact the design of route optimization extensions for
PMIPv6. The I-D is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-velev-netlmm-mip-pmip-ro-00.tx
t

We appreciate comments and reviews.

Thanks,
Genadi

Panasonic R&D Center Germany GmbH
63225 Langen, Hessen, Germany
Reg: AG Offenbach (Hessen) HRB 33974
Managing Director: Thomas Micke

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm