Subject: [netlmm] Notification of draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps

From: "Mohana Jeyatharan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:55:35 +0800

Hi,

Attached is the pointer to the draft:
draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps. 

BR,
Mohana

Original message:
--------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Multiple Interfaced Mobile Nodes in NetLMM
	Author(s)	: M. Jeyatharan, et al.
	Filename	:
draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-11-7
	
   Currently, Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) only supports mobile node (MN)
   with single interface roaming in the PMIPv6 domain.  This memo
   explores possible issues that may surface when considering MN with
   multiple interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interf
ace-ps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm