Subject: [netlmm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-08 (fwd)

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:17:01 -0800 (PST)

We have now posted the -08 version of the base document. Thanks to all the
reviews and the LC comments.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-08.txt

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to every one.

Regards
Sri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:10:02 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility 
Management Working Group of the IETF.

         Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6
         Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-08.txt
         Pages           : 74
         Date            : 2007-12-25

Network-based mobility management enables IP mobility for a host
without requiring its participation in any mobility related
signaling.  The Network is responsible for managing IP mobility on
behalf of the host.  The mobility entities in the network are
responsible for tracking the movements of the host and initiating the
required mobility signaling on its behalf.  This specification
fdescribes a network-based mobility management protocol and is
referred to as Proxy Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-08.txt

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm