Subject: [netlmm] Editorial Comment on MinDelayBeforeNewBCEAssign

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:06:34 +0200

Editorial comment:

Variable "MinDelayBeforeNewBCEAssign" should be renamed to "MaxDelay..."
according to its use defined in bullet 5, page 26:

>                However, if there is no de-registration message that is
>        received within MinDelayBeforeNewBCEAssign amount of time, the
>        local mobility anchor upon accepting the request MUST assign a
>        new home network prefix and create a new Binding Cache entry.
>        The local mobility anchor MAY also choose to assign a new home
>        network prefix and without waiting for a de-registration message.

- Christian

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:35:43 -0800 (PST)

>>         network prefix and without waiting for a de-registration message.

Agree. Thanks