Subject: [netlmm] Status of MN-AR draft

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:47:28 -0800

As all of us know, the progress on the MN-AR draft has been somewhat
slow so far.  The churn on the base document slowed down this document
for a while.  Julien and Sathya have contributed a lot to the document,
although, for various reasons, they have less time to contribute to it
currently and going forward.  Pete McCann has kindly agreed to take on
the editor's role for the draft now.  Pete is working on revising the
document based on the base protocol and should have an updated version
for us sometime soon. 

Once the updated version comes out, we request everyone in the WG to
please review and send comments so that we can progress it to the IESG
soon.  Given that this document is viewed as a companion document to the
base protocol, quicker progress on this will help reduce any delays with
the progress of the base document.  

Thanks to Julien and Sathya for their efforts on this document and they
will continue to be involved as co-authors.  Thanks to Pete for taking
on the editor's role here. 

Regards,
Vidya

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm