Subject: [netlmm] FW: New Version Notification for draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-02

From: "Vijay Devarapalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:59:10 -0400

FYI. The main change is the addition of a new mechanism to detect a
rebooted PMIPv6 node.

Comments are welcome. 

Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Vijay Devarapalli
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-02.txt
has been successfuly submitted by Vijay Devarapalli and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Heartbeat Mechanism for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:	 2008-06-03
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility management protocol.
The mobility entities involved in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol, the
Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA),
setup tunnels dynamically to manage mobility for a mobile node within
the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  This document describes a heartbeat
mechanism between the MAG and the LMA to detect failures quickly and
take appropriate action.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm