Subject: [netlmm] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00.txt

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:50:16 +0200

Folks,

FYI -- this draft document a solution that allows to use SEND in a 
NETLMM/PMIPv6 domain. Feel free to discuss it on the CSI mailing list, 
[email-masked]

--julien

Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-06-06

Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) specifies a method for securing
Neighbor Discovery (ND) signaling against specific threats.  As
specified today, SEND assumes that the node advertising an address is
the owner of the address and is in possession of the private key used
to generate the digital signature on the message.  This means that
the Proxy ND signaling initiated by nodes that do not possess
knowledge of the address owner's private key cannot be secured using
SEND.  This document extends the current SEND specification with
support for Proxy ND, the Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm