Subject: [netlmm] FW: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:39:40 -0500

Hello All,
We updated the draft to address the following changes:

1. Use Downlink and Uplink Traffic instead of Forward Direction and
Reverse Direction Traffic. All instances in the document have been
updated accordingly.

2. Since all feedback was to simplify the negotiation of GRE keys, i.e.
MAG picks the Downlink GRE key and LMA picks Uplink GRE key, the text
was updated to eliminate other options.

3. IANA section has been updated w.r.t. to BA status codes.

We are still working on the remaining comments and will update the
draft, hopefully shortly.

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-24

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 base specification defined in [1] allows the
mobile node's IPv4 and IPv6 traffic between the local mobility anchor
and the mobile access gateway to be tunneled using IPv6, IPv4 or
IPv4-UDP encapsulation headers.  These encapsulation modes do not offer
semantics for the tunnel end-points to expose a service identifier that
can be used to identify traffic for a certain classification, such as
for supporting mobile nodes that are using overlapping private IPv4
addressing.  The extensions defined in this document allow the mobile
access gateway and the local mobility anchor to negotiate GRE
encapsulation mode and along with the GRE symmetric key or asymmetric
keys for marking the flows, so that differential processing can be
applied by the tunnel peers over those flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-0
3.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm