Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : G. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2009-07-29

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB, for use with network management protocols
in the Internet community.  In particular, the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB
will be used to monitor and control the mobile access gateway (MAG)
node and the local mobility anchor (LMA) functions of a Proxy Mobile
IPv6 (PMIPv6) entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.