Subject: [netlmm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-14 (fwd)

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

In this version, we have addressed the comments from Pasi Eronen

- Clarification on the trigger for IPv4 address request and the
DHCP signaling dependency. MAG may trigger PMIP signaling after
DHCP or before.

- The use of pref-len field in DSMIP spec is for requesting the
prefix size. We were using it as a fiekd for subnet mask. Pasi
wanted the draft to use its own options and not overload the
meaning. Two options with the same format is defined.

- MTU considerations.

- Explanation on how the PBU/PBA get IPsec protected, as it
traverses from MAG/LMA. How its handled at LMA, MAG IPsec/MIP
modules.

- Minor editorial

Regards
Sri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
     draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-14

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-14.txt has been successfuly submitted by Sri Gundavelli and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support
Revision:	 14
Title:		 IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:	 2009-07-13
WG ID:		 netlmm
Number_of_pages: 57

Abstract:
This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support is
two-fold: 1) enable IPv4 home address mobility support to the mobile
node. 2) allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport network.

The IETF Secretariat.