Subject: [netlmm] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment-01]

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:01:39 +0200

Dear all,

we have just updated the draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment-01.txt
with a new version that followed all the valuable feedback received from 
the list.

In addition, some clarifications (e.g., a flow chart) etc. have been added.

Please let us know about further thoughts and input so that we can 
continue to improve the document!

See you in Stockholm

Thomas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment-01
Date: Wed,  1 Jul 2009 09:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, 
draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment-01.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Thomas Schmidt and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Minimal Deployment Option for Multicast Listeners in PMIPv6 
Domains
Creation_date:	 2009-06-29
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document describes deployment options for activating multicast
listener functions in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains without modifying
mobility and multicast protocol standards.  Similar to Home Agents in
Mobile IPv6, PMIPv6 Local Mobility Anchors serve as multicast
subscription anchor points, while Mobile Access Gateways provide MLD
proxy functions.  In this scenario, Mobile Nodes remain agnostic of
multicast mobility operations.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °