Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-15.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2009-08-23

This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support is
two-fold: 1) enable IPv4 home address mobility support to the mobile
node. 2) allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:10:07 -0700 (PDT)

This version addresses the IESG review comments from Ralph and Pasi.

- Added the IPsec flow sequence for data packets as suggested
by Pasi. Earlier we added onlt the control packets, Pasi suggested
we have the same for data packets as well.

- ECN/Fragmentation considerations for IPv4 tunnels, as suggested
by Pasi

- The MAG handling the ARP requests from MN, as Pasi raised. Also
as Vijay suggested made it optional to be consistent with the
PMIP4 spec. Thanks to Vijay on this.

- Clarifications on the DHCP client identifier, per 2131, as
suggested by Ralph

- Clarfications on the DHCP sequence, illustrations. Added
comments as suggested by Ralph

- Clarifications on the DHCP lease lengths and PMIP lease lengths,
as suggested by Ralph

- Some editorial clarifications in DHCP section as suggested by Ralph

Thanks
Sri