Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-05.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:27:52 -0400

This is a correction post.  This text was intended to be in -04.  The
most substantive new text is what Benoit mentioned in his previous
email.  In Section 1:

   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

   This document does not address the potential need of an automatic way
   to discover that a YANG-MODULE-B obsoletes YANG-MODULE-A, so that
   YANG-MODULE-A should not be given any attention.  This problem is
   currently solved by RFC obsolete tag as a level of indirection
   between the YANG modules.

Joe

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-05.txt
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 06:15:36 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Kevin D'Souza <[email-masked]>,
Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>, Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Revision:	05
Title:		New YANG Module Update Procedure
Document date:	2018-05-24
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-05
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat