Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Webex details for today's meeting

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 14:23:01 +0100

I've previous sent the webex to the netmod-ver-dt alias , but in case 
you haven't receive the calendar invite then please unicast me and I 
will unicast it to you.

For avoidance of any doubt, the meeting starts in about 35-40 mins, with 
the details below:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m196086ddc16716f4da6338e481c01246

Meeting number (access code): 200 574 017
Meeting password: UdTbwvpT (83829878 from phones)

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers: 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=435913767&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Thanks,
Rob