Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] YANG Ver DT meeting 1st Nov

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 14:44:01 +0000

I'm not sure how many folks will be able to join today.

I'll setup the bridge, see how dials in, and then decide from there what 
we should discuss.

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netmod-ver-dt

Meeting details:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m196086ddc16716f4da6338e481c01246
Meeting number (access code): 200 574 017
Meeting password: UdTbwvpT (83829878 from phones)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
 From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting 
number.  If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=435913767&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

Thanks,
Rob