Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 14:08:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Upper Layer Binding To RPC-Over-RDMA Version 2
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies Upper Layer Bindings of Network File System
   (NFS) protocol versions to RPC-over-RDMA version 2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/