Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 07:33:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Privacy Requirements for Exchanges between Recursive Resolvers and Authoritative Servers
        Authors         : Jason Livingood
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
                          Benno Overeinder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-12-14

Abstract:
   This document provides requirements for adding confidentiality to DNS
   exchanges between recursive resolvers and authoritative servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/