Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 00:33:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Catalog Zones
        Authors         : Peter van Dijk
                          Libor Peltan
                          Ondrej Sury
                          Willem Toorop
                          Leo Vandewoestijne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-06-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for automatic DNS zone provisioning
   among DNS primary and secondary nameservers by storing and
   transferring the catalog of zones to be provisioned as one or more
   regular DNS zones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/