Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 08:36:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Format
        Authors         : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Andy Newton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-06-05

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
   (including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
   Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.  These
   uniform patterns define the query syntax for the Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/