Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 05:09:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for the Network Service Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context Headers
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-06-18

Abstract:
   This specification adds integrity protection and optional encryption
   of sensitive metadata directly to the Network Service Header (NSH)
   used for Service Function Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/