Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 00:28:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support of asynchronous Enrollment in BRSKI (BRSKI-AE)
        Authors         : Steffen Fries
                          Hendrik Brockhaus
                          Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes enhancements of bootstrapping a remote secure
   key infrastructure (BRSKI) to also operate in domains featuring no or
   only timely limited connectivity between involved components.  It
   addresses connectivity to backend services supporting enrollment like
   a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and also to the connectivity
   between pledge and registrar.  For this it enhances the use of
   authenticated self-contained objects in BRSKI also for request and
   distribution of deployment domain specific device certificates.  The
   defined approach is agnostic regarding the utilized enrollment
   protocol allowing the application of existing and potentially new
   certificate management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/