Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 02:59:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 2 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Luis Angel Munoz
                          Luay Jalil
                          Jichun Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-00.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2020-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG Data model (called, L2NM) that can be
   used to manage the provisioning of Layer 2 VPN services within a
   Service Provider Network.  This YANG module provides representation
   of the Layer 2 VPN Service from a network standpoint.  The module is
   meant to be used by a Network Controller to derive the configuration
   information that will be sent to relevant network devices.

   The L2NM YANG Data model complements the Layer 2 Service Model
   (RFC8466) by providing a network-centric view of the service that is
   internal to a Service Provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/