Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rta-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 14:42:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A profile for Resource Tagged Attestations (RTAs)
        Authors         : George G. Michaelson
                          Geoff Huston
                          Tom Harrison
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Martin Hoffmann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rta-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-01-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) profile
   for a general purpose Resource Tagged Attestation (RTA), for use with
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  The objective is to
   allow an attestation, in the form of an arbitrary digital object, to
   be signed "with resources", and for validation to provide an outcome
   of "valid with resources".  The profile is intended to provide for
   the signing of an attestation with an arbitrary set of resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rta/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rta-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rta-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/