Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-privacypass-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 09:11:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Pass WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Pass Architectural Framework
        Author          : Alex Davidson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-privacypass-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-01-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the architectural framework for constructing
   secure and anonymity-preserving instantiations of the Privacy Pass
   protocol.  It provides recommendations on how the protocol ecosystem
   should be constructed to ensure the privacy of clients, and the
   security of all participating entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-privacypass-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-privacypass-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/