Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 09:08:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Pass WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Pass Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Sofía Celi
                          Alex Davidson
                          Armando Faz-Hernandez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-01-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Privacy Pass protocol.  This protocol
   provides anonymity-preserving authorization of clients to servers.
   In particular, client re-authorization events cannot be linked to any
   previous initial authorization.  Privacy Pass is intended to be used
   as a performant protocol in the application-layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/