Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:32:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for In-Situ OAM
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Jim Guichard
                          Frank Brockners
                          Srihari Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-01-11

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in user packets while the
   packets traverse a path between two points in the network.  This
   document defines a YANG module for the IOAM function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/