Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:08:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2020-12-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Event Condition Action
   (ECA) policy management.  The ECA policy YANG module provides the
   ability to delegate some network management functions to the server
   which can take simple and instant action when a trigger condition on
   the system state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/