Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 02:12:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Deployment Status
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Paolo Volpato
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-04-07

Abstract:
   Looking globally, IPv6 is growing faster than IPv4 and this means
   that the collective wisdom of the networking industry has selected
   IPv6 for the future.  This document provides an overview of IPv6
   transition deployment status and a view on how the transition to IPv6
   is progressing among network operators and enterprises that are
   introducing IPv6 or have already adopted an IPv6-only solution.  It
   also aims to analyze the transition challenges and therefore
   encourage actions and more investigations on some areas that are
   still under discussion.  The overall IPv6 incentives are also
   examined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/