Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 06:37:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER (Bit Index Explicit Replication) Redundant Ingress Router Failover
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Quan Xiong
                          Yisong Liu
                          Huanan Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-04-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a failover in the Bit Index Explicit
   Replication domain with a redundant ingress router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-source-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/