Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:23:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP/3 and QPACK event definitions for qlog
        Authors         : Robin Marx
                          Luca Niccolini
                          Marten Seemann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   This document describes concrete qlog event definitions and their
   metadata for HTTP/3 and QPACK-related events.  These events can then
   be embedded in the higher level schema defined in [QLOG-MAIN].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-qlog-h3-events-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/