Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-qlog-main-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Main logging schema for qlog
        Authors         : Robin Marx
                          Luca Niccolini
                          Marten Seemann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-qlog-main-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a high-level schema for a standardized
   logging format called qlog.  This format allows easy sharing of data
   and the creation of reusable visualization and debugging tools.  The
   high-level schema in this document is intended to be protocol-
   agnostic.  Separate documents specify how the format should be used
   for specific protocol data.  The schema is also format-agnostic, and
   can be represented in for example JSON, csv or protobuf.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qlog-main-schema/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-qlog-main-schema-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/