Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7838bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:52:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Alternative Services
        Authors         : Mike Bishop
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7838bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-08-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies "Alternative Services" for HTTP, which allow
   an origin's resources to be authoritatively available at a separate
   network location, possibly accessed with a different protocol
   configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7838bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7838bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/